Karma Photo Booth specializes in our print offs. We take pride in giving our clients beautifully designed print offs that will last for years.
Karma Photo Booth offers your choice of 2×6 or 4×6 print outs for your event.
What We Do
– customize the size and look of your template to fit your colours and theme
– make sure you are 100% satisfied with the look of your print off through a rigorous approval process on your proofs
– offer unlimited printing for all off our packages
What We Don’t Do
– splash our logo or website on your template; your print off will be branding-free!
– limit the number of print offs; each of your guests walk away with a copy
– provide generic template choices that don’t reflect the uniqueness of our clients
It’s so important to ask your photo booth provider if they will provide the same level of customization and truly unlimited prints that we do.
If you want to chat with us more about our custom prints or anything photo booth, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
~ the Karma Booth team
Do you ever wonder about the prints that you receive from a photo booth? How long the prints will last before fading or why some look more crisp than others?
Karma Photo Booth has a top of the line, dye sublimation thermal transfer printer. It uses a CMYO (cyan, magenta, yellow, overcoating) colour system. A clear overcoating prevents oxidization and discoloration of the print. This results in our prints being more durable and long lasting than an inkjet printer.
In English, we love giving you quality prints for your photo booth memories. Long lasting archival properties for the win!
Why is this important to us? We love creating memories and believe they should be preserved. We want to have your prints hanging on the fridge without worry, or preserved in your wedding album to reminisce with years later.
If you want to chat with us more about our high quality prints or anything photo booth, drop us a line at email@example.com
~ the Karma Booth team
To celebrate two years in business, Karma Photo Booth is pleased to announce an exciting giveaway! Here’s how to enter:
- Like our Facebook page.
- Like our Instagram page and birthday post.
- Tag additional friends on the Instagram birthday post for extra entries. One name per comment.
- Sit back and wait for our draw! All entries will be accepted until October 16, 2017. Draw will take place the week of October 16, 2017.
*Fine print: Event must take place in Edmonton, St. Albert, Leduc, Nisku, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan or Sherwood Park. Not valid for events outside of this travel range. Contest prize is one 2 hour photo booth booking with a retail value of $499. Prize must be claimed by December 31, 2018. Subject to availability.
We stepped outside the booth a couple weekends ago to create a memorable activity for a dear friend’s bridal shower.
DIY and adult crafting is on trend, and we couldn’t resist dreaming something up!
We created this DIY terrarium bar with some cost-effective supplies, which translated into a fabulous finished product. Below, we give you step-by-step instructions to re-create your own terrarium bar. We had enough supplies to make 30 small terrariums.
We bought our supplies through various vendors. Where applicable, I will link directly to their pages.
- 30 glass containers: bought in packs of 2 at Dollarama.
- Coloured sand: multi-pack purchased from Amazon.ca.
- Sand containers: multi-pack sugar cookie decoration squeeze bottles from HomeSense.
- Black rocks: 3 bags purchased from Amazon.ca.
- Accent items: mini sea shells and partial geodes purchased at Michaels.
- Succulents: ordered 2 inch plants in advance from my local florist – tickledfloral.com
- Succulent Dirt: specifically used for succulents to give proper drainage from Amazon.ca.
- Various containers for dirt/rocks ect: I used what I had around the house! Be creative with your own stock of pots, decorative bowls and unique ceramics.
- Frame: use this for your step-by-step hand lettered sign. I used one from home.
- Table: rented and purchased plastic table cloths.
- Preparation for your event
We were so lucky to have a professional artist on the team of bridesmaids. For anything artistic (painting, drawing, invitations, handlettering ect), please consider Ilana Staniscia. She did an incredible job on the jars as well as the hand-lettered instruction sign.
We made sure to collect all the supplies beforehand, for easy set up the day of the bridal shower.
- Set Up
We set up our DIY succulent bar outside underneath a tent. We used plastic table cloths to ensure easy clean up.
We didn’t need an attendant at the bar, but created a cute, simple hand lettered sign with simple instructions. The more streamlined and simple you can make your DIY bar, the better!
Overall, this idea was a smashing success and lent itself to a fun, trendy shower for a beautiful bride!
– Karma Photo Booth 2017
Do you have a limited budget but want to have a DIY photo booth at your event? Don’t want to deal with the hassle of purchasing all the equipment and having to sell it secondhand afterwards?
We created our Booth in a Box rental as a way for brides and event organizers who are on a strict budget to incorporate a photo booth at their event!
The best part is that you only rent the components you need. We can provide cameras (digital or Polaroid), backdrops, backdrop stands and props.
Available for purchase are albums, memory cards, Polaroids and online gallery hosting for your images.
A recent client of ours created this backdrop and rented our silver sequin curtains, backdrop frame and Polaroid camera.
Booth in a Box isn’t restricted to wedding use – clients can rent it for corporate events, anniversaries, showers, birthday parties and more. If you have a reason to celebrate, our Booth in a Box is an affordable, fun option!
To book your Booth in a Box, please visit our Booth in a Box page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780-999-7463.