For all our clients and guests, please be assured that Karma Photo Booth has your best interests in mind during this unprecedented time.
Changes to our process
Karma has always employed a sanitation process before and after each event. This includes wiping down all props and equipment with Lysol wipes. Changes we are implementing immediately include:
- Discontinuation of physical props to avoid contamination and spread of any virus.
- Providing hand sanitizer bottles at each event and encouraging each guest to use these items with each session.
- Additional cleaning of all equipment in between sessions and rentals.
We value your business and want to make your event a success! Please note the following clauses in our contract, with the bolded updates to our policy in light of COVID-19:
- Your payment of 50% to confirm your event is non-refundable – there currently is no change to this policy.
- Written notice must be given 30 days in advance of your event to transfer your payment to a future date on which the event will be planned – we are currently waiving this clause until further notice. You can re-schedule your event with us up until the day of, as the global situation is developing. We will be available for you for when you re-schedule your event.
While we hope this current situation will be rectified for our 2020 wedding season, we are following the lead of Health Canada and Alberta Health Services when it comes to public gatherings.
At this time, if you would like to book with us for an event this coming year, we are encouraging everyone to go propless! We have a catalogue of digital props that we can customize to run with your event software, getting rid of the need for physical props but still bring all the fun with them!
If you would like to book, please visit our ‘Book Now’ form on the top of the webpage and enter discount code ‘NOPROPS’ to activate this discount.
As always, we are available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-999-7463 for any other questions.
Stay safe and WASH YOUR HANDS!
Did you know that Karma Photo Booth is owned and operated by women?
The theme for International Women’s Day (8 March) 2020 is, I am Generation Equality: Realizing Women’s Rights. The theme is aligned with UN Women’s new multi-generational campaign, Generation Equality, which marks the 25th anniversary of the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action. Adopted in 1995 at the Fourth World Conference on Women in Beijing, China, the Beijing Platform for Action is recognized as the most progressive roadmap for the empowerment of women and girls, everywhere.
Multiple obstacles remain unchanged in law and in culture. Women and girls continue to be undervalued; they work more and earn less and have fewer choices; and experience multiple forms of violence at home and in public spaces. Furthermore, there is a significant threat of rollback of hard-won feminist gains.
Our company is based on community service – from the events that we bring joy to and the community organizations we support from our 5% donation from every rental, we are trying to make our community not only a better place for everyone, but for women.
Karma Photo Booth specializes in our print offs. We take pride in giving our clients beautifully designed print offs that will last for years.
Karma Photo Booth offers your choice of 2×6 or 4×6 print outs for your event.
What We Do
– customize the size and look of your template to fit your colours and theme
– make sure you are 100% satisfied with the look of your print off through a rigorous approval process on your proofs
– offer unlimited printing for all off our packages
What We Don’t Do
– splash our logo or website on your template; your print off will be branding-free!
– limit the number of print offs; each of your guests walk away with a copy
– provide generic template choices that don’t reflect the uniqueness of our clients
It’s so important to ask your photo booth provider if they will provide the same level of customization and truly unlimited prints that we do.
If you want to chat with us more about our custom prints or anything photo booth, drop us a line at email@example.com
~ the Karma Booth team
Do you ever wonder about the prints that you receive from a photo booth? How long the prints will last before fading or why some look more crisp than others?
Karma Photo Booth has a top of the line, dye sublimation thermal transfer printer. It uses a CMYO (cyan, magenta, yellow, overcoating) colour system. A clear overcoating prevents oxidization and discoloration of the print. This results in our prints being more durable and long lasting than an inkjet printer.
In English, we love giving you quality prints for your photo booth memories. Long lasting archival properties for the win!
Why is this important to us? We love creating memories and believe they should be preserved. We want to have your prints hanging on the fridge without worry, or preserved in your wedding album to reminisce with years later.
If you want to chat with us more about our high quality prints or anything photo booth, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
~ the Karma Booth team
To celebrate two years in business, Karma Photo Booth is pleased to announce an exciting giveaway! Here’s how to enter:
- Like our Facebook page.
- Like our Instagram page and birthday post.
- Tag additional friends on the Instagram birthday post for extra entries. One name per comment.
- Sit back and wait for our draw! All entries will be accepted until October 16, 2017. Draw will take place the week of October 16, 2017.
*Fine print: Event must take place in Edmonton, St. Albert, Leduc, Nisku, Spruce Grove, Fort Saskatchewan or Sherwood Park. Not valid for events outside of this travel range. Contest prize is one 2 hour photo booth booking with a retail value of $499. Prize must be claimed by December 31, 2018. Subject to availability.