For all our clients and guests, please be assured that Karma Photo Booth has your best interests in mind during this unprecedented time.
Changes to our process
Karma has always employed a sanitation process before and after each event. This includes wiping down all props and equipment with Lysol wipes. Changes we are implementing immediately include:
- Discontinuation of physical props to avoid contamination and spread of any virus.
- Providing hand sanitizer bottles at each event and encouraging each guest to use these items with each session.
- Additional cleaning of all equipment in between sessions and rentals.
We value your business and want to make your event a success! Please note the following clauses in our contract, with the bolded updates to our policy in light of COVID-19:
- Your payment of 50% to confirm your event is non-refundable – there currently is no change to this policy.
- Written notice must be given 30 days in advance of your event to transfer your payment to a future date on which the event will be planned – we are currently waiving this clause until further notice. You can re-schedule your event with us up until the day of, as the global situation is developing. We will be available for you for when you re-schedule your event.
While we hope this current situation will be rectified for our 2020 wedding season, we are following the lead of Health Canada and Alberta Health Services when it comes to public gatherings.
At this time, if you would like to book with us for an event this coming year, we are encouraging everyone to go propless! We have a catalogue of digital props that we can customize to run with your event software, getting rid of the need for physical props but still bring all the fun with them!
If you would like to book, please visit our ‘Book Now’ form on the top of the webpage and enter discount code ‘NOPROPS’ to activate this discount.
As always, we are available by email at email@example.com or 780-999-7463 for any other questions.
Stay safe and WASH YOUR HANDS!